MAQ Sonar 90 Khz
- Proven to find pelagic species such as Tuna, Squid, Mackerel, Sardine, Herring, Anchovy and Hake.
- High Frequency makes it ideal for detecting the Mackerel species which has no swim bladder.
- The 90 KHz model has the optimal frequency to ensure minimal beam bending from surface air bubbles. Near surface bubbles cause lower frequency sonar beams to bend upwards whereas higher frequency sonar beams bend downwards. At a frequency of 90 KHz the beam bends neither upwards nor downwards.
- Better reflection on difficult targets, better resolution.
- Facilitates searching near vessel.
- Selection of 5° beam results in excellent performance in shallow water, in near surface and near bottom fishing. The unique qualities, of the narrow beam, means further detection distance at the surface.
As MAQ uses one set of electronics for all the systems, the features are common to all the models.
- Three beam widths to pick from: 5°, 10° and 20°.
- Five operating modes: Omni, Tracking, Search, Vertical Tracking and Trawl.
- Programmable tonnage readout, Presets, Auto mark and many more
- True audio
- Optional Keypad Controller