MAQ Sonar 60 KHz
- High enough frequency to find Mackerel and Tuna but low enough to avoid reflecting hard bottom.
- Proven to find pelagic species such as Tuna, Marlin, Squid, Mackerel, Sardine, Herring, Anchovy and Hake.
- Choice of beam width 5° results in excellent performance in shallow water, near surface fishing and reduces bottom return for better separation of fish from bottom. (Three beam widths to choose from.)
- Detection distances over 2,000 meters (2600 with RDT)
- Good discrimination for hard to find species.
As MAQ uses one set of electronics for all the systems, the features are common to all the models.
- Three beam widths to pick from: 5°, 10° and 20°.
- Five operating modes: Omni, Tracking, Search, Vertical Tracking and Trawl.
- Programmable tonnage readout, Presets, Auto mark and many more
- True audio
- Optional Keypad Controller