MAQ Sonar 22 KHz
- Low frequency operation for long range detection.
- Proven to find Tuna, Marlin, Mackerel, Sardine, Herring, Anchovy and other pelagic species.
- Narrow beam width of only 5° results in excellent performance in shallow water, near surface fishing and off bottom detection.
- A low frequency will detect bait at extremely long distances where the tuna are usually feeding. It is not unusual to see schools of Yellow Fin at 3000 plus meters with a standard MAQ 22 KHz Sonar.
- Over 110 square kilometers detection coverage at maximum range selection.
As MAQ uses one set of electronics for all the systems, the features are common to all the models.
- Three beam widths to pick from: 5°, 10° and 20°.
- Five operating modes: Omni, Tracking, Search, Vertical Tracking and Trawl.
- Programmable tonnage readout, Presets, Auto mark and many more
- True audio
- Optional Keypad Controller